Website designing is a very exciting career choice! Web designers build cool & engaging websites with interactive pages and navigation. Web developers write code & setup software to add complex features & advanced functionalities to websites & portals.
A career in web designing is in great demand, around the world. Talented & well-trained web designers earn a very high salary, once they gain experience in the field.
Learn the technical skills of web designing, graphic art, digital & interactive designing, web programming languages, web standards and usability with Dreamzone’s Web Design & Development Program.
Website Designing in Lucknow
What is website design?
Briefly, website design means planning, creation, and updating of websites. Website design also involves information architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts, fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design.
All these website elements combined together form websites. Often, the meaning of “design” is perceived solely as a visual aspect. In reality, website design includes more abstract elements such as usability, ergonomics, layout traditions, user habits, navigation logic and other things that simplify the using of websites and help to find information faster.
In classical terms, design describes the visual appearance of a website. The traditional approach involves contrast, coloring, balance, emphasis, rhythm, style of graphical elements (lines, shapes, texture, color, and direction), use of icons, background textures and general atmosphere of overall website design.
All these elements are combined with the fundamental principles of design in order to create a superb result that meets the goals set for the website.
WEB DESIGN HAS MANY DIFFERENT ROLES
When you work as a web designer, you may be tasked with creating (or working on) entire sites or just individual pages and there is a lot to learn to be a well-rounded designer, including the following:
- HTML – this is the structure of web pages, creating the foundation of all websites.
- CSS – this is how webpages are visually styled. CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) handles the entire look of sites, including layout, typography, colors, and more.
- CGI programming – CGI, and the next few entires (PHP, ASP, etc.) are all different flavors of programming languages. Many sites do not require any of these languages, but sites that are more feature-rich will certainly need to be coded using some of these languages.
- PHP, ASP, ColdFusion scripting
- Information architecture – the way a site’s content and navigation is structured and presented helps make for a successful site that is easy and intuitive to use.
- SEO – Search engine optimization ensures that websites are attractive to Google and other search engines and that people looking for the products, services, or information features on that site can find it once they look for it online
- Server management – all websites need to be hosted. The management of the servers that host those sites is an important web design skill
- Web strategy and marketing – having a website is not enough. Those sites will also need to be marketed with an ongoing digital strategy
- E-commerce and conversions –
- Design – creating the visual look and feel of websites has always been an important aspect of the industry
- Speed – a successful site is one that loads quickly on a wide variety of devices, regardless of a visitors connection speed. Being able to tune the performance of sites is a very valuable skill
- Content – people come to websites for the content that those sites contain. Being able to create that content is a critically important component in the world of website design
web designing training in lucknow | web developement training in lucknow | website designing courses
- Website Design concept
- Adobe Fireworks / Photoshop
- Flash for Design & Web Animation
- Action Script
- Adobe Premiere
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Different types of Web Page Design
- Assignment & Portfolio building