Courses for Mechanical Engineers to excel in the Industry
Mechanical engineering is one of the oldest and the broadest engineering branches that work on engineering physics and mathematics principles. Mechanical engineers design, analyze and help manufacture mechanical tools, engines, and machines. Their key tasks include Concept Sketching, 2D Design & Drafting, 3D Modeling, Prototyping, and Performance & Safety Analysis.
Every year thousands of mechanical engineering students pass out from college. The fact of the matter is, despite having so many engineering colleges we don’t have trained and skilled engineers and the ones who get their degree hardly make up for a decent job. However, the surge of so many certification and diploma courses has aided them in finding better job prospects. CADD is one such course that is not only as per the demand of the industry but also trains the mechanical engineers to refine their skills and makes themselves stay abreast of the latest demand in the industry.
At CADD Center, Hazratganj we know that having an extra edge helps you to take a bigger jump in your career. Helping Mechanical engineers to gain knowledge about tools such as Computer-aided design (CAD) and Computer-aided manufacturing(CAM) and product lifestyle management to design and analyze the process involves in the operations of machinery.
Mechanical CAD courses provided by CADD Center offer a certificate for you to master any module or the whole package of the following CAD software products. Manufacturing industries include automobiles, aeronautics, engineering, heavy industries, locomotives, and marine. They required engineers to be skilled in CAD software and have a proven record of working sophisticatedly on the CAD software with speed and accuracy.
Courses for Mechanical Engineers on CAD software that you must learn to outperform, and these are widely used in the industry:
- Autocad– It’s a popular course especially for 2D drafting. It is the basic engineering software which you must learn.
- Solidworks- It is a user-friendly software which is used for solid modelling and moulding It’s very easy to learn and thus, you can master this course easily.
- CATIA- As a mechanical engineer you might need this software for designing a wide range of column or surface modelling, assembly drawings, sheet metal products, cast, piping design, pneumatic design. CATIA finds usage in aerodynamic related products. It finds usage in aircraft and auto part industry. CATIA is known for its advanced surface modelling feature. Apart from CAD it also has CAM modules and CAE.
- ProE- This is a menu-based software, and with the help of this software you can design, analyze, do engineering calculations and documentation. It is basically used for surface design
- SIEMENS NX– It is yet another popular software used by the mechanical engineers for designing various parts. This is a great software which is used for designing parts having complicated shapes. You can say that it’s a part of designing software. It comes with many tools which are easy to understand, and you can easily use it.
The crux of the matter is that these are the most sought-after software by the industry. If you pick up these courses for mechanical engineers and master them, there is a greater probability for you to get a good job. Moreover, this CAD software is not only for freshers, even as a working professional you might need to pick up these mechanical CAD and CAM courses so that you can add more weightage to your resume and improve your work.
Our Role: Dream Zone, Hazratganj is a renowned CADD center where you can easily pick up a certification course and learn from the best. We provide all the state-of-the-art courses along with practical applications and live projects which make it very easy for you to put your theoretical learning into practical applications. If you too wish to explore the various CADD courses offered by Dream Zone, Hazratganj, you can contact us today.